
Ahh...the first post, may as well make it something to remember.
Well.. here we go.
If you know me it is very likely that I have mentioned someone who goes by the name of "Little Man". I would like to clarify some of the ambiguity that shrouds him. You see, I used to work with little man at very small, member owned, sailboat rental uh, 'club' you could say.
First of all, well all I can give you right now is a picture of Little Man to give you an idea of who I am going to be talking about.
Here he is, as usual, looking like an idiot.
Sadly this dismal image is also a reflection upon myself... yes, you see as many of you may know, 'Little' is my protege.
When most people see him they think that he is a short, twelve year old girl. Not the case, I believe that Little is sixteen and possibly going on seventeen sometime soon. I think.
Anyway, he is a smart kid, sometimes. Well, lets say he has a few weaknesses. Those would have to be discussed with me personally. There is more to Little Man than most people come to realize. As I mentioned before I worked with Little Man for a number of years and have gotten to know him pretty well. He even invited me to stay at his house in New Hampshire over the winter (he has a Roor) and do some mountain backpacking. Sounds fun. Off topic, Little Man needs some motivation. Something that he can believe in, me being his exemplar points the finger at me, no?

No comments:
Post a Comment