The basis for these drawings is to eventually recreate these images in illustrator. They will serve as a study of transitioning from physical to digital.
Analog to digital; I like the idea of this sort of processing as the concept. I find myself thinking of this in terms of audio signal processing, since I’m a sound designer. I notice the subtleties of thin compressed sounds as digital, and warmer more saturated sounds as analog from experience in digital and analog synthesis and various combinations thereof. Each has its virtues but a composition of both opens up a far more unique set of potentials. I like the way you manage to visualize this, and I’m interested to see how the cycle manifests itself in illustrator.
I Think this is a good start to something here. I think the simple shapes of your sketches will translate well to the medium we are using, i know i am running into the problem of having too much detail and not knowing what to do with it. Have you thought about adding text to this? Just a thought. well good luck!
2 comments:
Analog to digital; I like the idea of this sort of processing as the concept. I find myself thinking of this in terms of audio signal processing, since I’m a sound designer. I notice the subtleties of thin compressed sounds as digital, and warmer more saturated sounds as analog from experience in digital and analog synthesis and various combinations thereof. Each has its virtues but a composition of both opens up a far more unique set of potentials. I like the way you manage to visualize this, and I’m interested to see how the cycle manifests itself in illustrator.
I Think this is a good start to something here. I think the simple shapes of your sketches will translate well to the medium we are using, i know i am running into the problem of having too much detail and not knowing what to do with it. Have you thought about adding text to this? Just a thought. well good luck!
Post a Comment